Sunday, July 1, 2012

I can't believe we only have one session left already! It's been fun, especially for an English class. I know how much we all have been hating English since the JEPET test hah and not wanting to have to take another English class. Initially I was dreading this class, but I believe I've really learned a lot about myself and my writing process. I've always been aware of my many problems that I seem to have with writing and my creative handicap. But I also found out many more things. By knowing these things hopefully I'll be able to work on them and write a million times better than I have been before. Overall this course has been very helpful. I really do love how we're not sticking to the standard way of writing an essay. But on that note I've been trying to work on the last paper that we have to do. It's actually really hard. Writers block times a thousand. I was hoping to finish it this weekend, but no luck. I've been really busy and I've been having trouble even picking an author to write about. Mostly concerned about being able to write enough about any of them. I know it's not due until the 6th, but I really don't have that much time left. I just found out today that I have my physical for the Navy on the 5th and 6th. So I lose 2 days on writing this paper. Bummer! Hopefully I can get it done on time. Not only complete it, but make it decent. I really want to end this class on a high note though. I want to try to get an A!

That was another great round of writer's presentations! I really love learning about new author's and their work and adding them to my future reading list. We've had such a large variety of presentations, author's  and genres. I can't wait for the remaining presentations! 


5 comments:

  1. good luck and hope you do great on your essay and in the NAVY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on your Navy Testings, I hate writers blocked. It took me 5 hours of it before I was even able to begin my essay. I spent 15 hours writing my essay on sunday. Good Luck at finishing yours on time and hope you get that A you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time running so fast. we almost finish this session. The presentation part made me so nervous. But i did knew more great writer in that part, i think i will try to read their book when i have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your essay during the peer review; so I know you are capable to get an A on your English 414. and you will pass the navy testing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have just reminded me that I need to check out the authors and stories that some people presented and am interested in reading them. thanks.

    ReplyDelete