Sunday, June 17, 2012

It was so hot this weekend! It's times like these that I'm so glad that I reside in San Francisco where it rarely gets that hot. And when it does there's so many places in the city and around the bay area to escape this heat. The hot weather gave me an excuse to enjoy the beach and my discourse (totally just tied in what we discussed in class, totally! haha) with fellow beach goers:) So I spent most of my weekend by the water. Especially since I can't stand the heat! It felt really good just cooling down by the water and just spending time with some friends. This is what life is all about! Having a good fucking time. Sometimes you just have to be like fuck everything else and just have fun. Worry about it later! That's what my weekend was all about. I love San Francisco. I love going to places like Ocean Beach and Chrissy Field, but can't forget about the places nearby. Some of my favorite places are in the cities of Half Moon Bay and Pacifica! Pretty much anywhere by the water is awesome to me. For example, there's a Taco Bell right on the beach at Pacifica! There is nothing like sitting on the sand with an amazing view of the waves rolling in and crashing down feeling the resulting mist on you while scruffing down fifteen tacos and chugging an extra large cup of baja blast (free re-fills!) With the added epicness of enjoying all of this with rad people that you love! Good times. I recommend this for anyone and everyone. Just say fuck it and do it! Really clears up your mind! I feel people are far too stressed out these days. Everyone could use a break. IN FACT, everyone deserves a fucking break! We work too hard sometimes!



I also recommend Pillar Point and Mavericks in Halfmoon Bay! Beautiful! There are so many cool fish that inhabit this area! Like Leopard Sharks (Triakis semifasciata, Marine biologist discourse!). You can actually swim with sharks here! Killer waves if you enjoy surfing. Mavericks is actually a world famous surf spot! If you're not into that or can't swim or have a fear of the Ocean, you can just relax on the sand or check out the tidepools. Many different types of organisms can be found here, which is also very educational. Another added bonus!



 Well now that I had my fun. Time to get back to the real world :(

3 comments:

  1. glad you had fun
    i will keep those locations in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were out enjoying the sun too this past weekend. The weather was truly amazing. Great pictures too! I was able to enjoy my day out that day as well by going to Malibu Grand Prix celebrating my niece's 10th birthday. Hope we get another one of those days again soon! =) Keep all the great pics and posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice place to have a summer time...

    ReplyDelete